Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emo people a mistake?

Perhaps it was a great mistake to end up accepting only people similar to me (with the exception of a few). Also, there are still places in a girl's heart that can only be filled by a male, and these things can really affect you alot. Maybe I should never ever like anybody of the same species, ever. (it's now a thing of the past)

I've been trying to find reasons why things always end up in an emotional wreck but that's only because I thought accepting people like me was the only way. Always thought the only way to communicate was mutual understanding. Well, it is. But someone who understands you might not necessarily be exactly the same as you.

I'm not affected by these feelings anymore because I just am not, I really am not, and I swear I'm not (don't doubt whatever I say here), but my relations with people.. still.. Guess it's just that I'm born more emotional and yes, ambivalent. Can't blame anyone.

No comments: